Thursday 26 September 2013

Prima mixed media doll stamp

I went to Ally Pally, the Big Stamp Show last weekend.  Had a great time looking at all the different stalls and looking at all the various card samples.  Its great for inspiration and finding out whats new in the craft world.  I bought (amongst other things!) the Prima doll stamp.  I thought I would create something christmas themed and something more general, here is the christmas one;

With this tag I stamped some snowflakes and embossed using clear embossing powder, I then applied fired brick, red barn and black soot distress inks.  I then over stamped using various christmas themed stamps.  I added my holly, snowflakes and prima doll.  I had stamped the prima doll separately and coloured using promarkers.  I stamped the top and dress onto some christmas papers and added them to  the prima doll.

I also made a haberdashery themed tag:


Thanks for looking.

1 comment: